Hi my lovely readers! Welcome back to my blog section food- easy dinner recipies. I hope all of you are well and must have tried out my previouse recipies- Spicy thai noodles, easy and yummy chicken alfredo penne and yeah how can I forget my most favourite so far – vegetarian lasagne . Today you are gonna learn this easy and delicious, mouth watering, this easy, sticky Asian-style teriyaki chicken for a speedy weeknight supper – it takes just 20 minutes to make! Serve it with sticky rice and steamed greens.
So lets start with the infgredients! :’)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- 50g runny honey
- 30ml light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds , to serve
- 4 spring onions, shredded, to serve
- sticky rice, to serve
- steamed bok choi or spring greens, to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan preferrably non stick pan over a medium heat.
- Add the chicken and fry for 7 mins, or until golden.
- Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 2 mins.
- Stir in the honey, soy sauce, vinegar and 100ml water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 2 – 5 mins over a medium heat until the chicken is sticky and coated in a thick sauce.
- Scatter over the spring onions and sesame seeds, then serve the chicken with the rice and steamed veg.